Friday, May 29, 2009

♡♥♡♥ Quotes

I'm feeling romantic tonight. Romance is in the air and I want to share it to the world. A few of my favorite love quotes. Feel the love!

ever thine,

ever mine,
ever ours,
(Immortal Beloved Letter, Ludwig van Beethoven)

Note on this one: Thanks to Ms. Carrie Bradshaw for introducing this beautiful words to the world ;)

Let your love see me even through the barrier of nearness
(Fireflies, Rabindranath Tagore)

Oh continue to love me, never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.
(Immortal Beloved Letter, Ludwig van Beethoven)

Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.
(John Keats)

My heart is ever at your service
(William Shakespeare)

One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.
(Paulo Coelho)

Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth.
(Mark Twain)

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
(Dr. Seuss)

my most favorite would be the love quote my husband and I put on our wedding invitation:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves
(Bible - New Testament - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7)

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails