Monday, December 20, 2010

Almost Christmas

I am sort of preview-ing my Christmas' miracle already. It may not snow in Jakarta, and the people aren't exactly festive, but for the last 2 months, I am now at peace with myself. I am counting my blessings (: I am grateful for my loved ones, for taking the time to paint my canvas with many different colors for 365 days, grateful for allowing me to mature, and for giving me the chance to grow. Even if I could turn back time, I wouldn't have it any other way. They have made it so worthwhile.

I know some of you are traveling outside Jakarta pretty soon, some are staying, some are busy doing something... I just want to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and reminding you all to start counting your blessings. Sweet memories are created for us to be constantly reminded that there were actually good times. So let's forget the bad ones, cherish the good ones, make new ones, and look forward to better ones.

New Year's wishes: Be on a clean slate, no longer hating and be wiser. I also look forward to making better memories with my loved ones, all next year, and the year after, and the year after, and the year after... til' we're all wrinkly and disgusting - keep chasing the end of your whatever rainbows, never weary, and I promise we all get there in the end. If you don't believe me, believe God - He said so. :)

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails