Monday, December 13, 2010

Currently Listening To...

Amarantha's version of Best Albums of 2010 in no particular order.

1. She & Him - Vol. 2. 
My most favorite, I love all the songs and the lyrics. Four thumbs up for Zooey Deschanel & Matt Ward. 
via sheandhim website
2. Sara Bareilles - Kaleidoscope Heart
She's a genius!!! I love her so much! She had me at 'Gravity'(the bestest song in her Little Voice Album). 
via sarabareilles website
3. KT Tunstall - Tiger Suit
Really love couple songs in this album. 

via KT Tunstall website
4. Belle and Sebastian - Write About Love
Write About Love is the song I love the most in this album! 

via Belle and Sebastian website

5. The Bird and The Bee - Interpreting the Masters, Vol. 1: A Tribute to Darryl Hall & John Oates
***** (Five) STARS album. Enough said. 
via The Bird and The Bee website
 6. Kate Nash - My Bestfriend Is You
Hear this album yourself! 
via Kate Nash website
And below the albums out before 2010 which repeatedly played on my iTunes (:

7.  She & Him - Vol. 1
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. 
via She and Him website
8. Lenka - Lenka
I fell in love with "The Show"... after got the album, yea I fell in love with all the songs. 
via Lenka website
9. Meiko - Meiko
My kind of album (: my kind of songs. 
via Meiko website
10. Ingrid Michaelson - Everybody
She's ah-mae-zing!!! 

11. Zee Avi - Zee Avi
Thanks to Tatoulla! My fav song of her would be: Bitter Heart.
via Zee Avi website
12. (500) Days of Summer - Music From the Motion Picture
Fav movie and best soundtrack ever!!
via 500 Days of Summer website


No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails