Friday, January 31, 2014

Fabulous Friday Finds

via Vim and Vintage

A lot has happened in 2013.

Just to name a few: my husband finished his flying school, my husky Lowy's eye worsened due to glaucoma, my dear aunt Lientje Worang Sakaguchi passed away, went traveling to Singapore (again and again) and to Japan, Jonah got his dream job (as a pilot of course) at our flag-carrier national airline, ran my first 5K with Jonah and that I've also grown a lot as a person and more confident than ever of who I am; that I am deeply loved by Jesus. 

Basically there is a lot more to write here and I seriously could turn this into a very long post - but needless to say the year 2013 was unforgettable and life-changing. I know Jonah and I are on the right track and that Jesus holds our future. I learn to take each day at a time and not let tomorrow's worry rob me of today's peace and joy. 

So without further ado, here's some lovely things I found to share with you the first time this year. May  lovely things keep on coming to us all.

16 unique and amazing hotels. My personal favorite is the one in Finland.

Eye Mask DIY

This skirt! Wow.

Time to arrange a trip to Bali and visit Gaya Gelato.

10 questions to ask your mother.

Free fonts for typography!

Girls, date a boy who travels! Boys, don't date a girl who travels (unless you can keep up with her)!

Kina Grannis and Zee Avi covering Ingrid Michaelson and Sara Bareilles's Winter Song! They're my favorites, therefore this video is amazing! ((:

Have a great weekend. Toodles! xox

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails