Friday, February 07, 2014

Fabulous Friday Finds

Bella Foster for Kate Spade, via Something Southern


Hello darlings! 

This is a scheduled post, meaning this was written few days before today, simply because I'm off to Singapore (yes, again) today. Meeting my husband again, eat my favorite foods (I won't go crazy as I did last time, I promise) and visit new places in Singapore. I hope all of you will have a wonderful weekend wherever you are. 

Here's some lovely links I found for today's post to start your weekend: 


I need to watch this French film!  





Beautiful Rose Gold Mason Jar

Not a fan of Taylor Swift, but I do love her style. Gorgeous dress btw, Ms. Swift! 

This

If you love dogs, cuddles and dogs who cuddle... you have to see these adorable two dogs and follow their instagram account (if you have one)! 

'Til next week! Toodles xox

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails