Saturday, March 08, 2014

Fabulous Friday Finds

Minahasa. via Garuda Indonesia Magazine

Well hello darlings! 

I've been busy taking care of business that my cousins and I just started. A lot to be taken care of however since we are passionate (well, I know I am!) with our work, time goes by so quickly and didn't feel tired nor bored at all. Thank God. Anyways, I'm going to hometown sweet hometown this weekend with my cousins Lala and Milka for a couple of days. So excited, it's been too long since the last time we went to our hometown together. I hope all of you will also spend the weekend with your loved ones at some lovely places too!  

And as usual, here's the fabulous links this Friday: 

Attention, travelers! Some packing tips

This made me cry. 

As an avid fan of young adults books, I love this post


I need this

I love these

'til next week! Toodles! 



No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails