Friday, March 28, 2014

Fabulous Friday Finds

via heyheymandykay

Well hello darlings! 

Excuse my inconsistency in posting entries on my blog. I have been occupied with many other things and simply didn't have the urge to blog, but now I have. So let's get to it. 

As I mentioned earlier on my previous travelogue posts, my cousins and I recently started our tour and travel company. We are currently focusing in domestic tours and ticketing, we also provide personalized tours. So without further ado, if you're going to travel within Indonesia, contact us at info(at)pasiartour.com right now! We will give the best price, best route and best places to go so people could have an unforgetable and fun experience. We will arrange everything, all you have to do is just sit back, relax and enjoy the trip! 

Okay so, now unto the fabulous links I found this week...

Dear husbands. My husband read it and he said that's exactly what he's been doing. Made me smile! 

Cute lamp. I want. 

This time, date a girl who speaks another language. *cough* me *cough* 

Sad ending for MH370 , my deep condolences for the family and friends of the passengers and crew of MH370 and this article made me cry. 



I discovered my first tweet. What's yours? 

A simple reminder to not judge a book --- or a dad --- by the cover. 

I'm thinking of joining Bromo Marathon. 10K of course! I'm not ready for half marathon or full marathon just yet! Anyone care to join? 

'til next week! Toodles! 



No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails