Sunday, March 02, 2014

Sunday Thoughts: Things God Wants You To Remember

via Walking On Sunshine

Read: Matthew 11:28.


I believe you, Jesus and I love you more than anything in this world. Thank you for keep on reminding me on how great Your love everyday. As a human being, there are times when my heart questions many things that happened to me or my dearest. I am thankful that everytime those moments came, you always there reminding me not to worry and to rest all of my worries unto you. I am grateful to be born in Christian family and get to know the greatest love of all. I love you, Jesus and thank You for loving me. Happy Sunday, my dearest brothers and sisters in Christ. God loves you and He will shower you with his favors. Amen. 


No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails