Friday, January 15, 2010

It's Complicated

Officially my fav movie for 2010 so far :D Must looove Nancy Meyers. She never fails to amaze me.

Alec Baldwin, wow, glad to see Steve Martin is back, and Meryl Streep, what part can't that woman play. Great fun! I absoulutely love everything about it from the actors, writing & music was stupendous! Just like I love Father of The Bride I & II, Something's Gotta Give, The Holiday, The Parent Trap (ohhh I'm basically mentioned movies produced and written by Nancy Meyers. I love her so much, God bless her. I'm a Romance Comedy junkie. There I said it! :p Eventhough it's a bit different compared with (500) Days of Summer *the best drama in 2010 --- best sci-fi of course Avatar, followed by Star Trek* , yet I'm so in love with this movie. The one with middle aged people & shows there can still be a flame no matter your age! Kudos to everyone involved making this movie!

I first watched this movie yesterday, and todaaay... I watched it twice! :) Highly recommended, if you have the same taste as yours truly.

Check out their website, classy & entertaining. It's complicated !!!

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails