Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Raindrops Keep On Falling...

It's been pouring lately. I like it. But it does get pretty scary sometimes for my dogs, the lightning thunder and all. The best way to spend a rainy day is by staying at home with my husband and my dogs, drinking some tea, blog, read good books and watch a few dvds. That is my definition of a perfect rainy day :)

I posted "facts of tea" below. I actually researched it on google (not that it's that hard! but still, the effort counts :p). I AM A TEA PERSON. Coffee just not my thing(I used to love coffee, yet after quitting at this coffee company... my love for coffee also got flushed down the drain - traumatized maybe? I actually had at least 15 cups of coffee per day at work) I think my favorite kind of tea is green tea and earl grey. I used to like jasmine tea but I got bored of it. But i still have it once in a while. So, what's your favorite kind of tea?

via notebook doodles

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails