Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Loving How I Met Your Mother

via tumblr

via tumblr



























*singing* Paaap papappappaaa papapapaaa-paaa tarararararararaaaaaaa

HIMYM definitely my kinda tv show :) It has a mixture of comedy, romance and sometimes serious things as well. Maybe it won't be for some people.. but for me, it's something I can re-watch over and over again and still laugh like crazy.

I think it has to do with the classic-ness of it all. Most tv shows now are driven towards a certain angle (*cough*fashion*cough*vampires*cough*) it's not that i hate those tv shows, I don't.. I still watch them because they are still entertaining.

I love you Ted, Barney, Robin, Lily and Marshall! You guys rooockkk! They're my "new bestfriends"... yet Rachel, Monica, Ross, Phoebe, Chandler and Joey will always be special in my heart. Aawww...

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails