Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bibliophile

Source: Wikipedia
Bibliophilia or bibliophilism is the love of books. Accordingly a bibliophile is an individual who loves books.

This is not my first time posting an entry about my love to books. See my earlier entry about this, by clicking here. And once again, I love books. I'm too fond of books and sometimes it turns my brain. Books are really the most birthday present for me, yes I'm giving you a clue here ;)

Ever since I learned how to read (and probably even before that), I have been madly in love with books. My favorite memories from childhood were, forcing my childhood friends to play library and making my parents buy me lots of books (End Blyton's series, Noddy series, Disney's storybooks and many more) and still to this very day, my husband still finds me fall asleep with a book in my hand.

For this very reason alone, I'm quite smitten with this website that I stumbled into few days ago: out of print clothing. The mission of this company is not only to spread the love of reading by having nerds like yours truly (guilty!) wear their heart (aka, favorite book cover) on their sleeve (or chest), but also partnering with books for Africa to donate one book for every shirt sold. Take a look few of their tees below!

My favorite part is their description of the relaxed fit of their tees: "each shirt is treated to feel soft and worn like a well read book". Oh yes, I'm SOLD!
 


No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails