Monday, April 11, 2011

Keep Calm and Carry On

Original Keep Calm and Carry On poster published in 1939.

I first saw this Keep Calm and Carry On posters when I first joined tumblr back in 2009. Exactly 70 years after those posters first produced. In 2009, people started to get creative with this poster, I must admit, I'm hooked! Nice additional decoration for home. I just have to print some of the posters, - the traditional phrase 'Keep Calm and Carry On' you can find many versions and parodies of it - frame them and put them on my wall. What do you think? Aren't they lovely!























 
all images via google.com

4 comments:

LDH said...

Great post. I had to chuckle at a couple of them... keep calm and consolidate all debts... eat what I make and Love it... but my favorite is Keep Calm and Trust God.

Nice stopping by to visit with your from Pinterest. Looking forward to perusing some of your posts :)

Kindly, Lorraine

amarantha said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog (:

And yes, Keep Calm and Trust God is my favorite too!

Have a great day! Cheers (:

inspirecstacy said...

nice compilation! especially loved the multi-colored Keep Calm and Carry On ;)

amarantha said...

Thank you! (:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails