Saturday, April 09, 2011

Nutella Mug Cake

By Angie McGowan - I thank you for creating this lovely and supereasy recipe (: 


I found the recipe on tumblr and then attempted to make it!I just made it and my life would never be the same. Neither will my waistline...

Anyhoo, here's the recipee:

Ingredients
  • 4 tablespoons self rising flour
  • 4 tablespoons sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
  • 3 tablespoons Nutella
  • 3 tablespoons milk
  • 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
Method
  1. Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug.
  2. Whisk well with a fork until smooth.
  3. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 – 3 minutes. (Time depends on microwave wattage. Mine took 1 /2 minutes.)
  4. Top with whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce if desired.
By far the best Cake in a Mug I have ever made. Oh and I didn’t have self rising flower so I made my own, 1 cup all purpose flour, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1 1/2 tsp baking powder.

I cooked it for 2 minutes. Watch it, after 30 seconds it was about to overflow, so I stopped it and kept stopping it when it almost overflowed. After 2 minutes, TADAAAAAA... it's ready!

So gooooood! Totally the start of many more nutella mug cake sessions! 

all ingredients in a large coffee mug.

all ingredients in a large coffee mug before whisking

Whisking with a fork until smooth

Smooth!

Microwave on high for 1 1/2 – 3 minutes.

Nutella Mug Cake fresh from the microwave!

Okay let's blog about this!

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails