|By Angie McGowan - I thank you for creating this lovely and supereasy recipe (:|
I found the recipe on tumblr and then attempted to make it!I just made it and my life would never be the same. Neither will my waistline...
Anyhoo, here's the recipee:
- 4 tablespoons self rising flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug.
- Whisk well with a fork until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 – 3 minutes. (Time depends on microwave wattage. Mine took 1 /2 minutes.)
- Top with whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce if desired.
By far the best Cake in a Mug I have ever made. Oh and I didn’t have self rising flower so I made my own, 1 cup all purpose flour, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1 1/2 tsp baking powder.
I cooked it for 2 minutes. Watch it, after 30 seconds it was about to overflow, so I stopped it and kept stopping it when it almost overflowed. After 2 minutes, TADAAAAAA... it's ready!
So gooooood! Totally the start of many more nutella mug cake sessions!
|all ingredients in a large coffee mug.|
|all ingredients in a large coffee mug before whisking|
|Whisking with a fork until smooth|
|Microwave on high for 1 1/2 – 3 minutes.|
|Nutella Mug Cake fresh from the microwave!|
|Okay let's blog about this!|