Monday, April 11, 2011

Like A Star

This lovely song by Corinne Bailey Rae is one of my favorites. This song warms my heart every time I hear it. Truly, one of the most emotional, touching, and heart-felt songs I have ever heard.. So relaxing. I wish music like this filled the airways instead of songs with messages of poppin' bottles in the club, sex, money and drugs. This song is a healer. It calms me down.


And to my surprise... my favorite female contestant on American Idol 10, Haley Reinhart, did a cover of this song a while back in 2008. Kudos to Haley! She surely did a great job (: Love her voice sooo much.  Go Haley! However, I still hope Scotty McCreery will win the American Idol and Haley's the runner up!

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails