Friday, May 06, 2011

Hair Tutorials

One of my favorite bloggers, Joanna Goddard, been posting quite a lot hair tutorials. Very useful when you have medium to long hair and completely useless for a girl who just cut her hair rather short (read: yours truly). 

Speaking of which, I originally wanted a pixie cut. I really really really wanted a pixie cut. And I’ve heard numerous things from numerous people, most of them had this "disapproving" look on their faces. I have rather chubby cheeks and a square jaw and not a very pointy chin. I love Jessica Stroup’s pixie cut. I think it’d suit me much better, especially since I’d love to style it. 10 minutes before cutting my hair, my husband forbade me to do pixie cut *supersadface*. He doesn't want his hair longer than mine. Gah!!! So, my hair now is just plain classic short bob, the shortest I could get. Boo! I hope someday he'd change his mind!! *fingerscrossed* #istillhavehope #believe.

Jessica Stroup --- via Google/imagesearch

Back to topic, hair tutorials... so I'm going to try these chic hairstyles once my hair grows long (again)! What do you think? Which one your favorite?














2 comments:

fujey said...

WOW! I love the "hairknot" it's so simple yet so cute.
Check out this tutorial and give us your feedback please. We'll love to hear from you most definitely :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ-_LRGLFDo

amarantha said...

Well hello (: Thanks for dropping by. I'll check out your youtube vid and leave a feedback!

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails