Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yay Scotty!!!

Wow what a finale, many delightful performances on American Idol finale stage! The end result also very satisfying :) Yay Scotty won! From day 1 I have been totally impressed with Scotty's voice, manners and poise *aww... One fine young gentleman from Garner, North Carolina. Kudos to his parents for raising Scotty! So now, I'm so looking forward for Scotty's first album (:

Scotty McCreery. Photo Credit: Michael Becker/FOX
Here are my favorite performances, the ones I enjoyed so much... Who's with me??

Steven Tyler. Credit: Michael Becker/FOX
Jack Black and Casey Abrams. Credit: AP Photo/Chris Pizzello
Haley Reinhart and Tony Bennett. Credit: Ray Mickshaw/Fox/PictureGroup
The boys and Tom Jones. Credit: Michael Becker/FOX
The girls and TLC. Credit: Michael Becker/FOX
Congrats Scotty McCreery!!!

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails