Friday, February 03, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds

Well hello (:

Check out my interesting finds on the internet this week:

Drooling over her nail polish collection... and hers!

Crystal clear product styling. Love the henry chair.

Rad lunchbag DIY

Loving this style.

The next time I come back to Paris, I'd go la vie en chanel!

How I wish...

I really should start learning these Photoshop Tutorials.

The last cream cheese frosting recipe you'll ever need.

Ingrid Michaelson's new album!

The most beautiful rose gardens around the world.

TOMS and J.Crew Ballet flats. Swoooon!

The Paris vs New York book is out! *running to my favorite bookstore*



The most heart-wrenching news I've ever encountered this week. Thank God they're saved but those bounty hunters and people from palm oil plantations must be PUNISHED!

And oh, I'm starting to sell my pre-loved items. Check them out! It will be updated on regular basis.  

PS: See my previous Fabulous Friday Finds posts here





No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails