Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shoes As Decor

I love that idea and actually apply that to my house and room. And this is just the beginning, in one year time, shoes (and possibly accessories) will be all over the house as decor! I agree with most of my favorite style / interior blogger that pretty shoes should be put on display so I got my few pairs of my heels out of the boxes and shoe racks. They do make the house prettier and I must admit, I love being surrounded by these pretty things at home. (: Here some of them at my house: 



And here are the pics from all over the internet. So what do you think? Pretty, yes? Do you display anything in your closet as decor too?

via the coveteur
via my scandinavian home
via my scandinavian home
I'd definitely do this one day. via song of style
very do-able, yes? via the blonde salad
via the coveteur
via the coveteur
via the coveteur

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails