Friday, February 24, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds

via tumblr

Ah hello there!

Check out some of these fab links this week.

By the time this post is published, I'd be watching Phantom of the Opera at Nusa Indah Theater Jakarta. Jakartans, let's watch some great musical! They're performing in town until March 4th. I bought my tix online, click here.


This "A dog from God" post made me hug my huskies straight away.

Went to see "This Means War" earlier this week, Tom Hardy is just too hot to be true in this movie.

My darling friend, Hannah, told me about the most beautiful and amazing tribute to Whitney Houston

Thinking of getting this "Movie Pass" since I do go to movie theater a lot!

Kate Spade, you never cease to amaze me.   

Time for the best chocolate ice cream you'll ever have

Java Jazz Festival 2012 is right around the corner. OMG Stevie Wonder, Erykah Badu and Mayer Hawthorne are to perform on stage among many other singers/musicians!

Time to buy a black nail polish?

Don't forget to check my pre-loved items here

'til next week darlings! xox

PS. See my previous Fabulous Friday Finds posts here


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awwhhh thank you for posting a link to my blog. You are the best xoxo

amarantha said...

love that post! <3 xo

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails