Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Thoughts: Freedom in Christ

Many of my fellow Christians have been posting this "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus" video and opt to 100% supporting the video and "expect" people to react the same as they do. 

Almost everyone but me. 

I personally support most of the video, but not 100%. The thing is that Christianity really IS a religion. But somehow people nowadays are making it seem that religion is a bad thing. It shouldn't be that Lord Jesus versus religion, what it should be is Lord Jesus versus false teachings / false prophets / false beliefs.  

I honestly think that we should change the definition of religion into a positive thing instead of giving off a negative vibe. People tend to think that religion is strict and have too much rules, when in reality, Lord Jesus sets us free... 

That's my opinion, you can always agree to disagree (: 

Happy Sunday! God bless. 

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery" Galatians 5:1 



via You Got Jesus

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails