Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Bored.

I'm so bored. I'm so bored. I'm so bored.

I stayed at home for these last few days. Well, one exception though... I hung out at Glenn's house last sunday till 2 a.m. hehehe... I was with Alva, Odjen and of course Glenn. It's been a while since the last time I hung out with them. We were playing around with K-ci (the adorable Golden Retriever)... he's so so spoiled!!! But I'd loooove to have one myself!

We were also watching the final cut of Soulid's videos. The contents of the video are soulid's road show, promo tours, interviews, performances and their 3 video clips. I must admit, it's a bit weird seeing the audience (esp. the girls) screaming their names hysterically and worship them like crazy! Hahaha... but I'm proud of them though... they're really talented and they've worked very hard. Glenn said that they're gonna perform in Singapore on Dec 11th 2004. He said, "Hey, why don't you come along with us?" ... hahahahah... just for seeing their gig? I guess not! If one them is my boyfriend, maybe I would. Haha... But I'm hoping for the best for them though! They're currently recording their second album. Probably will be out on January or February 2005, I hope it's gonna be a good one!

Oh well... I think I'm just gonna watch another DVD now... nite2

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails