Monday, February 22, 2010

My Favorite TV Show of All-Time?

Well that's an impossible question to answer. Now that TV Shows are part of everyone's life, I decided to blog about this particular topic. Based on my Twitter timeline (oh my... twitter does come in handy, doesn't it?), Glee is now everyone's favorite TV show. Everyone except me. Don't get me wrong, I love musicals like The Sound of Music, Grease... yet Highschool Musical and Glee aren't really my cup of tea. I don't know why but I just don't enjoy watching them. If you think you have the same taste of TV shows as yours truly, please continue reading this post because I'm about to reveal my favorites ;) If not, feel free to read other posts. *wink*

  • These are the TV shows that I watch and totally love: 24, How I Met Your Mother, Brothers and Sisters, Grey's Anatomy, V, Flashforward, Private Practice, The Amazing Race and Giuliana and Bill, Mad Men, Top Chef Master, CSI (All of them), Castle.
  • And these are the TV shows that I still watch... just because : Gossip Girl, Melrose Place, 90210, Desperate Housewives, Heroes and American Idol.
  • TV shows already ended and were loved by me: Prison Break, Entourage, FRIENDS! and Sex and the City.
  • TV shows I can't stand, only watch couple eps / 1 season (2 seasons max) and then, that was it! : Lost, Weeds, The Office, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, America's Next Top Model, Glee, Californication, Chuck.
  • TV shows that stopped but I think they should continue : The Legend of the Seeker, Privileged, Cashmere Mafia. (But I heard they're continuing The Legend of the Seeker, is it trueee? yay)
  • TV Shows I'm looking forward to watch this year: The Good Wife and I'm With the Band: Confessions of a Groupie (Zooey is in it!)

If we have the same taste, I bet you'd love my choices :) Enjoy the shows.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails