Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tory Burch Made Me Smile

Kay so earlier this month I got a pair of Tory Burch flats. Cut story short, I tweeted @toryburch something like this

"@toryburch I just got ur **** ****** **** and loving it a lot :) happy bright yellow





(Believe me, it is her) I'm starting to look at Twitter from a completely different perspective. Twitter makes famous people more look like human ;) (Okay so maybe Tory Burch is one of the nice famous people, not all of famous people are caring enough to reply simple things like that).

Do you know that it's easier to make people angry than to make them smile? You can do that easily. Just say hi to people, smile when you see them, be nice and lose the attitude of being ignorant and cocky, appreciate people more. See how easy Tory Burch made me smile from a simple thank you! Have you made someone smile today?



No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails