Sunday, March 06, 2011

Birthday Wishlist

So my birthday is coming up, to help you guys finding the right birthday gift for me is the least I could do. Without further ado, here are the stuffs I've been eye-ing for the past week... 

Lovely pair of flat shoes by Kate Spade, but unfortunately this isn't my size... can you find my size? It's 8 and sometime 8.5 also works. 

Absolutely in love with this Gap Jeans... my size: 27

Would looove to own this swimsuit by Lisa Vogel

I'm still looking for this pair of Espadrille shoes...


I want a free birthday trip to Misool Eco Resort for two.

And of course, as I mentioned earlier: iPad 2 (((;  

Thank you in advance for reading my desperate post. Take note, darling blog readers. My birthday is in two weeks. Your generous intentions will be truly, greatly appreciated (:

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails