Thursday, March 24, 2011

RIP Dame Elizabeth Taylor

The beauty legend passed away yesterday (March 23rd 2011 at the age of 79). My Idol, Audrey Hepburn, may be the legendary fashion icon, yet Dame Elizabeth Taylor beyond any doubt, the legendary beauty icon. Her face was flawlessly symmetrical; she had no bad angle, and her eyes were of the deepest violet. Rest in peace, one of the most beautiful women ever graced Hollywood. 

I will honor her by watching A Place In The Sun and Cleopatra soon!!! (: 

*photos via http://www.life.com
Give. Remember always to give. That is the thing that will make you grow. - Elizabeth Taylor

You are who you are. All you can do in this world is help others to be who they are and better themselves and those around them. - Elizabeth Taylor

I've had many tragedies in my life, but I guess they have all taught me something. I have to look at it that way. I give love and I'm surrounded by love...and I thank God for that. - Elizabeth Taylor

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails