Thursday, October 13, 2011

Chewy & Lowy on Instagram!

Two days ago, I submitted a photo of Chewy & Lowy to Dogs of Instagram account. To my surprise, they uploaded the photo last night on their instagram account!!! 

Here are my iPhone's screenshots from that night... 

This notification from @dogsintagram made me jumped out of the bed and screamed happily!
Dogs of Instagram profile on instagram.
201 people liked the photo within 15 minutes.
Then Chewy & Lowy's pic made it to the popular page!
The Popular Page!
When I woke up this morning and checked the instagram, Chewy & Lowy's pic was still on popular page! Yay!
My computer's printscreen 5 minutes ago. 1900 people liked the photo and around 60 people left lovely comments! Those small things they did, take up the most room in my heart.
I'm making a big deal out of this, I know. But I have my reasons.

First, I love Chewy and Lowy very much. They're my pride and joy. And the world needs to know that these two amazing huskies exist! I'm a proud mama, what can I say?

Second, This started of as me showing off my beautiful and expressive-in-front-of-the-camera huskies. But then... someone who saw their pic on dogsofinstagram account left me a comment on my instagram account that touched my heart. This is what she wrote:


This insignificant / silly thing I did apparently managed to give other people something money can't buy. To be able giving people strength / happiness / comfort they need is priceless! This is something that I want to do constantly. But of course I will find another way that does not involve me showing off my huskies' pics (;

It's great if you are always striving to find the way to make your mark, to make a difference and to leave the greatest impact on other people, animals and the environment.  By doing great efforts and accomplishments, because you have been trained to believe that only the bigness of effort and outcome is what is important.

But always remember to consider the small things. They will not necessarily make you as one of those admirable CNN heroes finalists, but they will make a big difference in other people's life - not to mention yours. Let us do the small loving things daily in a conscious way, as I'm sure they will certainly add up to greatness overall.

Just like Vincent van Gogh once said, "Great things are not done by impulse but by a series of small things brought together."
via heima
via pinterest

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails