Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Letting God

This morning I made a serious move towards one of my long time dreams. Why? Because I don't want to spend the rest of my life wondering and asking myself this dreaded question of all time, "What If". And based on my husband's personal experience and those old wise sayings, it is never too late to reach for your dream. I have done my (probably) best and I will let God do the rest. If I succeed, it is only by God's grace.

via pinterest
I don't have control over all the events of my live, but upon reflection, I do realize that I have the power of choice. Every choice I made matters, they take me to where I am today. I may not where I intended to go but I believe that I am where I needed to be and in the right direction where I'm going to be at. I have no regrets, I actually happy that I have gone through all those good and bad experiences. They make me a stronger person and appreciate life more.

But if there's one thing that I learned over the years, my Lord Jesus always gives me what I need instead of what I want. He has greater plans for me in store and in full control of my life. So just like any other day in my life, I surrender my life to Him. Because I know that faith in Jesus includes faith in his timing. I just need to be strong and brave!

Proverbs 31:25
via etsy.com

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails