Thursday, October 06, 2011

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

my iMac's printscreen.
Deeply saddened by the passing of Steve Jobs. As a big Apple fan and owner of apple products I somehow feel connected to him. 

I never met Steve Jobs. Despite that, Steve Jobs changed my life as much as anyone I’ve ever known. He changed the way I communicate with every single person I know. He changed the way I document and store the most important memories I have. He changed the way I entertain myself and my family. My life wouldn't be the same without his creations and innovations. I don’t know any other CEO whose gadgets changed the world (or my world, anyway).

I'm writing this entry, as I do everything else, on this iMac that once only existed instead the mind of Steve Jobs. He changed the world. Apple will go on without him, as will the rest of the tech world. But it’ll never be the same as when he manned the bridge.

Thank you Mr. Jobs...



A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them.

-- Steve Jobs, 1998

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails