Friday, March 26, 2010

Kora Kora and Bora Bora

via Google/imagesearch

I'm so in loove with St. Regis Bora Bora. Like insanely in love. I've always wanted to go there, but after seeing "Couples Retreat" movie few weeks ago... I've been dreaming about going specifically to St. Regis Bora Bora. Bora Bora is a very beautiful place, unbelievably gorgeous. And St. Regis? Oh I know St. Regis. Been to St. Regis Bali before, stayed there for a couple of days. It was definitely my best hotel experience. Amazing hotel interior, villas, pool, excellent food, superb service and I'm confident to say that it's the best hotel in Indonesia, today. Having that kind of experience in St. Regis Bali, do I need to doubt St. Regis Bora Bora? I'm sure it is beyond amazing! Oh somebody pinch me, I'm daydreaming while blogging.

So I told my dad about my desire of going. I did the usual stuff everytime I want something pretty big. Did a nice presentation, showed him the photos from the website and told him how much I wanted to go. In the end, he teased me by saying this: "Oh... why go to Bora Bora when we have Kora Kora?" Erghhh I hate it everytime he does that!!! Let me tell you, Kora Kora is located in Minahasa. Been there but NOT AS STUNNING AS BORA BORA! And of course, way a lot cheaper (read: affordable).

But tell you what dad... you owe me a birthday gift. Not necessarily some time soon, one day dad. I don't mind taking it next year or the year after that. But I know exactly, what I want.

note: when writing this post, blogger was not in the sanest form. blogger suffers an acute obsession with islands, beaches and holidays. the only way to cure her is by granting her wishes. Dad, I hope you read this. :D  

via St. Regis Bora Bora facebook page

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails