Monday, March 15, 2010

Ms. Cathie


Meet Ms. Catherine, probably the cutest maltese i've ever encountered with! (this isn't even a matter of favoritism) Truth be told, I'm a fan of large breed dogs. Alas, this little girl got me. She is only 4 months old and she is already learning tricks! She sits and shakes hands; the cutest thing imaginable. She is the sweetest puppy, always cuddling with everyone and giving tons of kisses and has the greatest personality ever! She is very playful and loves to jump around. Very friendly pup. She always sleeps in my arms at night every time me and my husband visit my in laws' house. Putting her head on my right arm, like, all the time. Cathie belongs to my sister in law's bestfriend, Anty. Anty lives there too momentarily, I guess I'll miss Ms. Cathie once Anty moves out of the house. Anty's getting married sometime soon and will move out eventually, and will bring Ms. Cathie with her. I'm so going to miss her, but in the meantime, I'm gonna enjoy my moments with her.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails