Thursday, March 25, 2010

We're Back

OK so, we're back in town. Life's great there yet it's not worth risking important things. Truth be told, I'm really not particularly happy about coming back. Yes, I'm happy being with most of my friends and family, but deep down, I wish it were just for a visit. Just try to be a little understanding, and don't keep on saying how happy I must be to be back. Because I am not, and if I could, I'd still be back there or somewhere else. Then I've been spending massive amount of time with my precious dogs, Chewy and Lowy. Oh boy, here comes change of plan. I used to long to live abroad with my husband, make a little family out there. But now, I cannot leave my dogs. I just can't. I'm just gonna stay in the city, work my ass off and go abroad for vacations every once in a while (pretty often would be better though) :)

Will I change my mind again? I honestly don't know. Life in the city isn't that bad afterall, I'm just gonna try to get used it. Life is about moving on. I’ve been thinking a lot lately about taking chances. Because I know that the truth is, every time you take a big risk in your life, no matter how it ends up, you’re always glad you took it. 

via Tumblr

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails