Thursday, July 08, 2010

Water Under the Bridge

A friend said to me this statement/question, "Why do good things always come to an end!" I then replied, "Then something better will come, just wait."

Toughen up.

People fell in love, people fell out of it.
People get up, then people stumbled again and again.
People commit, people disappointed.
People made friends, made love, made war, even made a fool out of themselves.
I’ve had loving moments, I’ve also strike out way more times than I could ever count.

I know some good things sometimes come to an end because apparently it’s better that way. Sometimes we can be so occupied with our foolish hopes & dreams that we failed to see what we really need instead. Sometimes we can be so blinded by those thoughts we’d like think it’s the right thing.

But it’s not.

Sucks huh?
Nobody likes to be left out.
Nobody likes to be broken-hearted.
But it’s a part of life. A part of growing up. And a part of realizing the real you. Just remember, "It doesn’t rain everyday. The sun will come out, eventually."

History’s history no matter what we do. We can hate it all we want, we can regret & even deny it all the way, but there’s no turning back the time. What’s done is done. The hardest thing about growing up is that you have to do what's right for you even if it means breaking someone's heart, including your own. Water under the bridge… move on with your life.

I guess that’s all there is to it, my friends. Stay positive, lesser complaints and enjoy life! Feel better, sleep well tonight. I really hope you will :)  


No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails