Friday, March 02, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds

via tumblr
Well hello darlings!

Best news I've ever read this week. I hope all cargo airlines will do the same thing.

And this, is the saddest news I've ever read this week. So sad and angry towards those who responsible for this.

Rare photo of Audrey Hepburn! Never seen this one before, loves it!

Would love to try making this Linguine with Pea Pesto. Gotta love pesto!

I love this post.

Simple Circle Scarf. 20 looks.

Beautiful reflections.

10 Most Beautiful Bookstores in the World! OMG!!!

My favorite dress at the Oscar event, favorite hairstyle and my favorite actress.

Normally I don't do tours when traveling, but this one sounds nice.

Thinking of joining this contest. Preparation starts NOW!

Don't forget to check my pre-loved items here.

'til next week darlings! xox

PS. See my previous Fabulous Friday Finds posts here.

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails