Friday, March 09, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds

via tumblr
Well hello! (:

I wish I have this in one corner of the house. Would be perfect place to read my books!

My most overplayed track of the week. 

Let's participate for a good cause. Let's make this world a better place for everyone.

It's time to try out this so called the best spaghetti sauce you'll ever have. Shall we?

I so love this art deco wallpaper.

I think I need to have that blue pants and seafoam blazer! Sooo chic.

Don't forget to check my pre-loved items here.

'til next week darlings! xox

PS. See my previous Fabulous Friday Finds posts here.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awwhhh we want similar things this week LOL. I just bought the blue pants (and a really cute OWL ring, obsessed with OWL, proud binyo lol)! xoxo
ps. this is why i freaking love ur blog <3

amarantha said...

LOL! We have too many things in common, Zinnn...I'm also obsessed with owl! Proud binyo indeed (((:

XOXO

ps. I love ur blog too! (;

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails