Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds

via tumblr
 Well hello darlings! I haven't blogged for so long (a week +) for a few reasons, first off: My husband is in town for a week now. But he'll be back in Lombok this coming Monday. Boo. 

Second off all, my husband and I have been busy spending quality time together, naturally. Long distance marriage is hard but we're coping with it quite marvelously, thank God. I truly learned that absence does make the heart grow fonder and to never take things for granted. And when I stumbled upon above quote, I smiled and nodded approvingly, yes we all have to just focus on our journey in life. Because joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it. That being said, may we all have a joyous life! Let's continue this journey with checking out some of my fabulous finds this week:

My fellow Mad Men addict, this is something we all must click! 



This might be useful one day.

The best banana bread you'll ever have.

These pjs look so comfy!


The book about the only man ever known to escape a North Korean prison camp. I need to buy this book! The short review is already heartbreakingly terrifying and appalling. ):

Stunning satellite shots of volcanic eruptions seen from the space. 

Don't forget to check my pre-loved items here.

'til next week darlings! xox

PS. See my previous Fabulous Friday Finds posts here


No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails