Friday, March 30, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds

via tumblr

Well hello darlings! How have you all been? My life's been really wonderful these last 2 weeks since my husband is in town (yay!) which also one of the reasons why I've been lacking on updating this blog of mine. But don't worry, my husband will fly back to Lombok next week so I could go back blogging on regular basis. In the mean time, check out my fab finds this week! 

"The best tomato soup you'll ever have". I need to try this one, since I'm a fan of tomato soup. But by far the bestest tomato soup I've ever tasted was the one I had in Germany. Let's see whether this recipe will beat my version of best tomato soup I've ever had. 

J'adore

I can very much relate to Corrie's thoughts.

May 1st 2012, please come soon.

Pantone for breakfast?


Currently loving this blue color for my nails!

Downton Abbey inspired photoshoot for ultra romantic wedding. (Can't help it, I just love Downton Abbey too much!)

'til next week darlings! xox

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails