Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Thoughts: Pray

via we heart it.


There is truly incredible power when we kneel down together with our brothers and sisters in Christ and pray. Never underestimate the power of prayer, my big family just experienced it few days ago. We asked for a miracle to Him by praying and He granted us what we requested. 

Lord Jesus, my family thank Thee for all the miracles we received. Your love is unfailing, unchanging. A solid bright light that got me and my whole family through the dark times. How we have basked in that pure light of love; received comfort when our heart was pierced with pain. I will always pray when life is rough and when life is great, because He is my savior, my God.

"Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad that the waters were quiet, and he brought them to their desired have." (Psalm 107:28-3)
"…The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." (James 5:16)


No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails