Friday, July 06, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds


This beach is called Virgin Beach, located in eastern part of Bali, and it's one of my favorite beaches in Bali simply because the ambiance is still lovely and quiet. Dreamland Beach and Padang Padang Beach are just now waaay too packed with tourists and too many hawkers.

However, I can't wait to go back to Bali for a short vacay and visit Virgin Beach and my other favorite spots in Bali. ❤ Soon Bali dear, soon...


Amazing breaking waves photos


I've been admiring Olivia Palermo's style for a while now, she's so chic. Look at her!


Have you seen "The Amazing Spiderman"? You better go to your fave cinema now!!! I loved it a lot. Andrew Garfield is a lot better Peter Parker / Spiderman than Tobey Maguire, in my opinion.

'til next Friday! kiss

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love Mascarpone!!
I love the waves pics and I do love the Amazing Spiderman!!
I also love YOU!
:)

amarantha said...

aww thank you! love you alsooo! xo

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails