Monday, July 02, 2012

Monday ManiPedi: Stripes Ombre Manicure


 

Well hello! At first I was going to try this ombre nail art, but somehow I didn't quite satisfied with the result hence these stripes ombre nails. I love the result! Nude, mint and turquoise blended perfectly, they look great together. But of course you can also try this stripes ombre nails with other colors, say beige, coral and red. That being said, I hope OPI will never discontinue their "Samoan Sand" color, it's their best basic color in my opinion! I'm most certain that I will use it again for my next Monday ManiPedi feature. (; I'm going to try ..... hmm well, just see it next week! Have a great week ahead.

Nude: OPI Samoan Sand 
Mint: Essie Mint Apple Candy
Turquoise: Essie Turquoise and Caicos

No comments:

Share This!


share/bookmark

Pin it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails